Jan 10 2021 7:59PM
About Ayurveda :-
Ayurveda is an antiquated study of life since days of yore. Ayurveda, aside from giving
different restorative measures to illnesses, underscores on support, advancement of wellbeing
and anticipation of infections through eating routine and way of life regimens. According to
Ayurveda, life is supported by a tripoid of mental, physical and profound variables established
by body (Sharir), faculties (Indriyas), mind (Satwa) and soul (Atma). The actual world
including the human body is gotten from the particular blends of five major substances viz.
Akash, Vayu, Teja, Jala and Prithvi which are known as Panchamahabhutas and the spirit.
Panchamahabhutas structure the Tridoshas viz. Vata Dosha, Pitta Dosha and Kapha Dosha,
Dhatus (tissues) and Malas (excretory items). Tridoshas complete the physiological exercises
and are liable for the uprightness of the human body.
Ayurveda depends on the reason that the universe is comprised of five components: air, fire,
water, earth and ether. These components are spoken to in people by three "doshas", or
energies: Vata, Pitta and Kapha. At the point when any of the doshas gather in the body past
as far as possible, the body loses its equilibrium. Each individual has an unmistakable
equilibrium, and our wellbeing and prosperity rely upon getting a correct equilibrium of the
three doshas ("tridoshas"). Ayurveda recommends explicit way of life and healthful rules to
assist people with decreasing the overabundance dosha.
Healthy Living According To Ayurveda :-
There are some ways by which we can maintain our health and live disease free life.
3. Social Hygiene
4. Daily Routine (Dinacharya)
5. Seasonal Regimens (Ritucharya)
Diet assumes significant part in our physical and psychological well-being status. Numerous
regular medical issues can be forestalled or treated by utilization of a decent eating routine.
The accompanying should be followed.
1. Wash vegetables and natural products appropriately before cooking.
2. Use bubbling, steaming, boiling and so forth as techniques for cooking.
3. Try not to drink excessively or too little water since both hamper the processing.
4. Whole wheat flour (without sieving) might be ready for making roti. Roti made out of
jwar, bajra, ragi, maize (macca) are likewise having high fiber content. The utilization
of white bread, nan, roomali roti and other maida arrangements should be restricted.
5. Decrease salt and sugar consumption.
Items those beneficial for regular use are :-
§ Radish (Muli)
§ Basal (Bathua)
§ Harad (Terminalia chebula)
§ Indian gooseberry (Amla)
§ Snake gourd (Parval)
§ Green gram (Moong)
§ Pomegranate (Anaar)
§ Rock salt- (Saindha Namak)
§ Fenugreek (methi) has high fibre content and useful in reducing blood
glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides.
§ Green vegetables like Bittergourd (karela)
§ Carrot (gajar)
§ Soya Beans
§ Drumstik (Sahijan)
Social Hygiene –
1. Keep control on sense organs.
2. Always keep cloth around the nostrils and mouth while wheezing or yawning to dodge
spread of contamination.
3. Stop work before get tired exorbitantly.
4. Avoid dependence on liquor, tobacco and other Injurious health products.
5. Choosing the correct food are decisions as well as cooking and devouring them in a
sterile manner is similarly significant in forestalling numerous sicknesses. Receiving
clean practices and advancing cleanliness in the network, schools and work
environment forestalls incalculable illness.
Daily Routine (Dincharya) –
Daily routine (Dincharya) can be described as such following points :-
1. Get up ahead of schedule at any rate 1 hour before sun rise.
2. Going to nature's call i.e urine and stool (Malotsarg)
3. Care of Teeth - Usage of new stick of Neem (Azadirachta indica), Khadir (Acacia
catechu) and so on can clean teeth, and evaporate foul smell.
4. Nasal drops (Nasya)- Put two drops of sesame oil/mustard oil/ghee or Anu Talia (An
Ayurvedic medication if accessible)- It forestalls untimely turning gray of hair,
hairlessness and guarantees great rest.
5. Mouth wash (Gandush)- Fill mouth with Triphala decoction or other sedated oils - It
forestalls overabundance thirst, improves taste and keeps up oral cleanliness. It is
likewise helpful in dealing with the mouth ulcers and dryness regularly found in
6. Massage (Abhyanga)- utilization of oil to keep skin soft and smoother.
7. Exercise (Vyayama)- Exercise should be done work sweat moves down from neck,
8. Hair should be kept appropriately and should be trimmed routinely. Additionally, nails
should likewise be kept clear and should be cut consistently.
9. Shower (Snana) - Take shower half to one hour after exercise - Prevents untimely
turning gray of hair, hairlessness, guarantees great rest and actual cleanliness.
10. Food (Bhojan)- Eat healthy and nutritious food as we described above in nutrition.
11. Rest (Nidra)- Keep the climate spotless and wonderful. Try not to rest in day.- Proper
rest gives wellbeing and life span. Improves appearance and shine. One should take
appropriate rest each night, which should be between 6-8 hours out of every evening.
Seasonal Regimens (Ritucharya) –
In Ayurveda, acharya (Scientists) described 6 seasons i.e Shishir, Basant, Grishma, Varsha,
Sharad, Hemant. If we want to live healthy we have to follow the rules made by our acharyas
according to different seasons. Here are some basic rules or points which are used in
ritucharya or seasonal regimens.
In Summer Season :-
1. Drink a lot of fluids like coconut water, sugarcane juice, buttermilk or atleast 10 glass
of water a day.
2. Eat light food-dodge hot, zesty, sleek dinners and decide on nourishments high in
water content including natural products, servings of mixed greens, soups and
3. While going out, wear a white tissue or utilize an umbrella to impede sunrays.
4. Accomplish open air work in the early mornings or late nights.
5. Wash up and showers and apply Chandan lepa to body for cooling the body.
6. Wear light - hued, baggy cotton garments.
7. Try not to rest during the day time.
In Rainy Season (Varsha Ritu) :-
1. Utilize clean drinking water ((boiled and cooled).
2. Wear light and clean garments and attempt to keep the rooms without humidity.
In Winter Season :-
1. Take a lot of food because digestive system gets more stronger in this season.
2. Rubbing the skin with mustard oil is acceptable during winter.
3. Dodge cold nourishments.
4. Eat a lot of green vegetables and occasional organic products.
5. Cream of milk/Ghee is useful for broken lips.
6. Nectar (Honey) is a decent and important normal healer. Apply it over broke lips
subsequent to weakening it with twofold the amount of water.
7. Exercises during spring (basant) season
To improve healthy living or lifestyle we have to follow all the basic measure described in
this article. We hope this article will helpful for your healthy lifestyle
Fill in the details below and one of our team member will get in touch with you.